Driver of the No. 17 Toyota Tundra
Timothy Peters Career Highlights:
- In 2015, Peters returns for his seventh full-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season and sixth full-time with Red Horse Racing in the No. 17 Toyota Tundra.
- Peters earned one win, nine top-fives and 13 top-ten finishes in 2014 on his way to a fifth-place finish in the driver points standings.
- Became the only two-time Camping World Truck Series winner at Iowa Speedway in July 2013 and earned Red Horse Racing’s first win on a 1.5-mile speedway at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Along with his two victories, Peters earned four top-five and 11 top-10 finishes in the 2013 season.
- A championship-contender during the 2012 Camping World Truck Series 22-race season, Peters finished a career-high second in the championship point standings and led for nine weeks, never falling below third. He earned two wins, two pole awards, 10 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes.
- He led all 204 laps at Bristol Motor Speedway (August 2012) en route to the win and became the first driver to achieve the feat since 1997.
- He earned one win in 2011 at Lucas Oil Raceway and finished fifth in the championship point standings.
- Won the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway in 2010 and finished sixth in the championship point standings.
- Earned his first Camping World Truck Series victory at Martinsville Speedway in 2009 and finished eighth in the championship point standings.
- Competed in his first race for Red Horse Racing at Michigan International Speedway in June 2009, while collecting his first career pole award at Nashville Superspeedway in August.
- Made eight Camping World Truck Series starts in 2008.
- Was a part of Richard Childress Racing’s driver development program in 2006 and 2007. Made his NASCAR Nationwide Series debut in 2006 for RCR at Memphis Motorsports Park.
- Made his Camping World Truck Series debut for Bobby Hamilton Racing in 2005.
- Won the Bailey’s 300 Late Model Race at Martinsville Speedway in 2005.
- 2004 South Boston Speedway Late Model Champion.
- 2002-2003 Orange County Speedway Late Model Champion.