Driver No. 7 Toyota TundraBirth Date: September 17, 1985
Hometown: Poway, Calif.
Residence: Mooresville, N.C.
Marital Status: Single
• Ickler joins Red Horse Racing in 2014 as driver of the No. 7 Bullet Liner Toyota Tundra.
• He has six Career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Top-Five and 10 top-10 Finishes in 22 Starts
• Earned one career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series pole award, at Michigan International Speedway, in 2009.
• Has four Career NASCAR Camping World East Series wins and three career Camping World West Series wins.
• In 2008 he led the most laps in the Camping World East Series.
• 2003 SCORE Rookie of the Year and 2003 SCORE Baja 1000 & Baja500 winner